The LP's two lead singles, "Monster" and "Lucky One" end up as the first and second top-viewed K-pop videos on YouTube for June 2016. According to the platform, the two singles were both the most-viewed K-pop clips in both America and around the world. As of press time, "Monster" has earned more than 36 million views while "Lucky One" boasts more than 16 million.
The ranking of 10 most-viewed K-pop videos for June are very similar in America and around the world as Sistar's sultry "I Like That" visual plus Taeyeonand Dean's cute "Starlight" video end up at Nos. 3 and 4 across the board. There's only slight shifting of positions as releases fromBeast,Heize,Tiffany, Gray, plusSan EandRainaall chart within the Top 10 both stateside and globally. Notably, this month sees half the entries coming from Korean record label SM Entertainment with EXO, Taeyeon, and Tiffany all under the company.
With data provided by YouTube, check out June 2016's K-pop music video charts below with a playlist that you can click through to watch each video. It's here onBillboardfirst:
Most Viewed K-Pop Videos in America -- June 2016:
1. EXO, "Monster"
2. EXO, "Lucky One"
3. Sistar, "I Like That"
4. Taeyeon, "Starlight (feat. Dean)
5. Tiffany, "Heartbreak Hotel (feat. Simon Dominic)
6. Taeyeon, "Why"
7. Heize, "Shut Up & Groove" (feat. Dean)
8. San E & Raina, "Sugar and Me"
9. Beast, "Butterfly"
10. Gray, "Good" (feat. ELO)
Most Viewed K-Pop Videos Around the World -- June 2016:
1. EXO, "Monster" 2. EXO, "Lucky One" 3. Sistar, "I Like That" 4. Taeyeon, "Starlight (feat. Dean) 5. Taeyeon, "Why" 6. Tiffany, "Heartbreak Hotel (feat. Simon Dominic) 7. Heize, "Shut Up & Groove" (feat. Dean) 8. Beast, "Butterfly" 9. San E &Raina, "Sugar and Me" 10. Gray, "Good" (feat. ELO)
Hi EXO-Ls!!! It's me, BLynn ^^ This is my first time writing here in EXOdicted so it feels a bit awkward for me and I migh...
1. No bashing/rude comments about EXO
2. No taking out without credits (individuals/fansites will be blacklisted immediately).
3. Do not hotlink! Always take out with full credits. Include our author who shared it and, of course, www.exodicted.net
4. We apologize if anyone feels offended by or does not agree with our posts. However, please do not spread false news about our posts and/or this site. Our email (email@example.com) is always available to point out any mistakes, so please respect this blog and our hard work.
EXOdicted.net is in no way, shape, or form affiliated with the SM Entertainment's group EXO. All content posted upon this site is used under the Fair Use Copyright Law 107. Please contact us before taking any legal action. Any images and multimedia not specifically credited to EXOdicted.net are copyrighted to their rightful owners. No copyright infringement is intended. EXOdicted.net does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.