Xiumin went to Vietnam with his family for a vacation and the fans were all cornering him
the crowd cornering him
when he took the bus, even the motorcycles were following him
that's so scary
despite all that, he still greets people around
when the fans were shoving themselves into him his manager finally came to help
looks like some zombie movies
so he just sat down in the stairs in front of it
(meanwhile the sasaengs kept taking pictures of him)
that's the current situation in his hotel
will he even be able to come back to Korea?
right now, people even know what his hotel room number is... isn't it too severe?
even with the push and pull
he still thanks the fans and greets them
Pann: EXO Xiumin dealing with crazy sasaengs while on vacation in Vietnam
1. [+431, -7] Xiumin's so nice though, they're all pushing him and he doesn't even cringe. Sigh, I could never be a celebrity, just look at all those people.
2. [+425, -9] Sasaengs are a given considering EXO's popularity but the fact that he doesn't show any negative feelings and even actually thanks them for their interest shows that he's such a good person inside and out. Just looking at these pictures are pissing me off already.
3. [+379, -5] He seems so nice... I'd already be yelling at them and swearing if they were pushing me like that but he just smiles ㅠㅠ..
4. [+121, -1] Minseok-ah, wear this next time you leave your dorm~
5. [+97, -0] Breaks my heart that this is happening while he's not even on schedule but on vacation with his family ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+95, -0] Is he really on vacation? Fans look like they're waiting outside a concert or something ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Will Xiumin even be able to make it to the airport to get back home? I know that idols don't last forever so he should be grateful for this popularity now but imagine how frustrating it is to have no private life ㅋㅋㅋ He's amazing for putting up with this, I thought he'd be a lot more cranky but he's not
7. [+79, -0] Generally seems like a sweet guy, I'd be pushing them all out of my way ㅋㅋ
8. [+70, -0] Hul, please don't touch him ㅠㅠ Just look at him with your eyes
9. [+70, -0] That's so scary, EXO can't even go on vacation in peace
10. [+54, -0] If you love him, you should know to respect his privacy... Xiumin's a saint for smiling through all of this
Another horrible situation happened to EXO again. And again, its caused by fans (or can we call them Sasaengs?). For those who don't know, there's such a thin line between casual fans and sasaeng fans. The difference is sasaengs are invading their privacy, trying to attack them everytime they meet, and any other horrible acts, while casual fans are mostly active on Twitter or Instagram, tweeting about their bias without having to know their private life because they know, invading someone else's privacy is not good so they just stay at their 'place' and do anything to support their bias. There's such thin line? Yes. Not all of the fans are sasaengs but they can suddenly turn into sasaengs when they finally meet their bias in front of their eyes without no manager at all or knowing that your bias is breathing the same air with you and you have to meet them, because well, it's free, that's when the fans can suddenly turn into 'sasaengs', they try to interact with them but there are lot of fans that is doing the same thing so they mobbed the idol just because they want to take a pics or asking for an autograph. Such a thin line, isn't it? That's what happened above, I believe, all of the people that gathered for Xiumin is not sasaengs, they're fans, who's finally got a chance to see Xiumin in person. But,before doing that, you have to know, is your idol going into your country for an event or for a vacation. Its understandable if they came to your country for an event or concert because they usually had a lot of staff and strict manager walking around with them so they can avoid any horrible situation, even if there are tsunami of fans, it's 100% safe. But, dude, how about for a vacation? Do you really think its GOOD to do all of that? Your idol, need a break. Vacation means some time off from everything they had to face every single day, but you're coming, invading his private time with his family, but because he tried to protect his image and he's such a sweet-heart, he thanked all of the fans and greet them even when he's pushed and mobbed by so many fans. Maybe, half of it were sasaengs and half of it was just fans who tried to interact with Xiumin but in a very wrong way.
And the fancam is breaking my heart real hard, how can you guys doing that? He looks like so lost but he need to make sure that no one gets hurt, but in other side, he was the one that got hurt.
This is so shameful and I'm really-really so sorry for him, he's trying to enjoy his time off but y'all coming to him and doing such a dangerous action to him, such a disrespectful fans. Please, learn how to respect people, learn how to not invading someone else's privacy, learn how to be a good fans!
What do you guys thinking about this matter? Comment down below!
(Credit: as tagged)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!